Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Progress

I wrote my 10 page paper for English.
Word deleted it.
I am taking a break for a moment while I throw things, and type here, angrily.

</3

Today in Art, I started a new picture, and finished my Marilyn Monroe.
I will post pictures when I take them tomorrow.
The new picture is another shading study, this time of giraffes. Jason helped me pick it out. What a nice fella, huh?

I'm waiting for it to be closer to 3:00 so I can go to the school for a brief rehearsal for the play, and then I am going to go to the Bellis Fair mall for a bit of shopping.
What fun. 
:)

And then aparantly, I am retyping a whole paper... 
But we will dodge that subject for a moment.

Today, I left at lunch, as I am starting to, lately. I went to the bookstore to get some soup and tea. (How artsy of me :P) and I got a crafting book.
But, not like a douchey grandma craft book. It's this one:

And I'm going to get a LOT of use out of it I think :)

I don't have any other updates, except to say that I'm going to start running (...walking ;P) again, and try to use the Wii Fit a few times a week, because I am a lazy girl.
But not for long :)

that's all I've got!
Until next time...

sincerely
megan

No comments: